|Out of stock
Emitting 15,232 raw lumens, the lamps deliver 1 lux to 742m, but it is in the 52 degree horizontal spread of light, and visibility at the sides of the road or track in the mid to long-range that the Sentinel Elite really comes into its own. For a demonstration of the lighting performance, please click the videos section below. Like all Lazer products, the colour temperature at a pleasant 5000K is easy on the eye, while maximising sharpness and definition of objects ahead.
The stealth design of the black variant of the Sentinel lamp is achieved through the adoption of black printed circuit boards, and black bezel feature with intricate hexagonal design detail for a unique, contemporary appearance. The aesthetic appeal of the lamp is furthered through the ‘wide’ diecast aluminium mounting bracket, with Sentinel stamp, which like the lamps themselves has an automotive-grade pre-treatment before being powder coated satin black. The result is a premium finish on the product that is fully protected against aesthetic deterioration or corrosion. An alternative ‘slim’ mounting bracket, along with a range of: lens covers, stay bar kit, and anti-theft fasteners, are available as optional accessories.
As with all Lazer products, the Sentinel lamps have been designed, engineered, and are manufactured in-house, in the UK. There is no compromise in regards component parts, or build processes to achieve a superior product, while simultaneously ensuring that more than ever, environmental stewardship and an ambitious carbon-reduction program have also featured heavily in the Sentinel products design and build.
NOTE: To connect these lights you will need one single lamp 3pin harness per light, so two harnesses in total - see related product below.
- Combination of 32 premium ‘bin’ LEDs
- Black PCB and bezel detail result in stealth black internal appearance
- 5000K LED colour temperature and 80CRI maximises sharpness and definition
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised spot and wide optics
- Also avaliable with integrated white and amber backlight function (white only approved for on-road use)
- Contemporary lamp design
- Supplied with ‘wide’ diecast aluminium mounting bracket featuring Sentinel stamp
- Electronic thermal management system optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Anodised pre-treatment and automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Over voltage protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- A2 stainless steel fasteners with automotive grade black coating
- Supplied with Lazer branded black lens cover
- IP68 watertight – 1.5m submersion (30mins)
- 5-year warranty
- Supplied with pre-wired male/female 2-pin Superseal connectors
- Designed & manufactured in UK
Based on: 1x Sentinel 9'' Elite LED Lamp.
|Voltage Range (DC)
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION
|Total Luminous Flux
|Total Driver 'FOV' Flux †
|Number of High Output LEDs
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)
|Horiz Beam Angle
|0.25 lx Line
|0.5 lx Line
|1 lx Line
|3 lx Line
What's in the Box:
- x1 Sentinel 9'' Elite LED Lamp
- x1 'Wide' or 'Slim' Mount Kit (1140K / 1141K)
- x1 'Lazer' Black Lens Cover (LC-BLK-0S9)
- x1 Installation Instructions