|Out of stock
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] Charge, switch on, head off.
At 132 g, its low weight isn't the Ledlenser H6R's only virtue - it also has many other merits. With chargeable batteries or regular AAA batteries it has a light output of 200 lm1 and a lighting distance of 120 m1 into the night. A washable headband that is rubberized and slipfree on the underside, along with light, dimming and focus functions, are some of this model's features.
Specs: Distance: 120m Lumens: 200 Battery Life: 40hrs Light Functions
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the flashlight so you can use one hand
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
So that you can enjoy your light for a long time, every Ledlenser casing is made of high-quality metal. In this instance it's aluminium to ensure especially light handling.
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.