|Out of stock
Featuring a professional grade water and dustproof speaker microphone complete with a built-in GPS receiver offering true location awareness without relying on a smartphone to provide GPS location data. Also featuring class-leading 2-watt speaker, customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing a crystal clear, anti-glare display.
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRS™ Connect is the first of a new generation of connected UHF CB radios with unique features never seen before. They are the first ever UHF CB radios with App control, introducing new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and providing instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
As with many other smart devices, XRS™ Connect products are software upgradable via the XRS™ Connect app, keeping users up-to-date with the latest features and technology.
GME is committed to releasing a minimum of one new upgrade for XRS™ Connect per year to ensure our users always have access to the latest technology available.
The XRS™ Connect 4WD Pack pairs the popular XRS-370C Compact UHF CB Radio, with the heavy duty AE4704B radome antenna, the perfect solution for those users looking for the ultimate communications setup for the rugged Australian outback.
- Made in Australia
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Rugged Die-cast Metal Chassis with Built-in Speaker
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Smartphone Control
- Water and Dustproof OLED Speaker Microphone
- Class-leading 2 Watt Front-facing Speaker
- Built-in GPS Receiver- Location Aware
- Includes 2.1dBi Medium Duty Radome Antenna
- XRS™ Connect - Smartphone Application
- 5 Year Warranty